Our technical staff has been working on Crestron’s control systems for over 10 years.
We imported Crestron’s equipment from their US headquarters when they did not yet have a Japanese subsidiary, and we did programming on our own and sold the systems. We are confident that we know Crestron’s systems better than anyone in Japan and that our programming skills cater to every need.
Smart operation of AV equipment through a touch panel
Our touch panel system makes it easy for anyone to control the complicated and difficult operation of various devices that are necessary in conference rooms and halls, etc.
You can manage troublesome settings and adjustments with a single touch panel, and you can prepare, operate, and complete meetings and presentations smoothly.
- Turn on/off monitors and projectors or select an input source that you want to display, with one touch.
- Operate cameras (zoom, left/right) for a TV conference and start/end its call as if you were using a remote controller.
- Raise/lower electric screens.
- Operate Blu-ray discs.
- Open/close electric blinds.
- Adjust the volume of microphones and AV equipment.
- Adjust lighting.
Customization is available to meet your request.
For more information on Crestron, please visit the website of Crestron Japan.