What’s a signage system?
Systems that provide information through electronic display devices such as monitors at any places including the outdoors, shop fronts, public spaces, transportation facilities, etc. are collectively called “signage systems”.
- Unlike signs such as posters, it saves a lot of time and effort to replace printed materials.
- It can be updated faster than printed materials, by simply replacing the data.
- Dynamic expression is possible with moving images, gathering more attention than still images.
- Multiple advertisements and videos can be shown even in one display location.
- It can be used not only for advertisements but also as guide boards and communication tools.